Sunday, November 9, 2008

Room-ers


I have been working on a artwork for the December show at A Room of Her Own, Queen Street, Croydon. At the moment I have two ideas though and have to choose!

The theme the 5 chosen artists have been given is, Room, which is deliciously open to interpretation- Room; spaces, mental space, physical space, architectural, symbolic, cultural meanings, social mores, no room and so on- there is plenty of room to move with a theme like that (sorry bad joke!).

Here is a peek of one of my ideas for the show- its a papercut.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely. Isn't paper a versatile and attractive material. It would be a fab exhibition to see

Julie said...

I admire your attention to detail and patience. Beautiful work! I will make sure I don't miss this exhibition x.

P.S. little one is on the mend and I agree they do look very sweet when they are all tepid:)

boobook said...

i can't wait to see more!
Your paper cutting skills are amazing miss amy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...