Thursday, June 26, 2008

'Paper Cuts' shows over

I went and collected the artworks that didnt sell at my first solo show 'Paper Cuts' at A Room of Her Own, Queen Street, Croydon. The show took about six months to prepare and was a huge goal of mine. I want to thank everyone who came to the opening, the show and who bought my work! Im waiting for the disc of photos I took of the show to come my way then I will do a wee summary of the work and meaning for me.
I want to thank my friend artist Karina Grundy (when I know how to do a link I will stick one on her work!) who opened the show with a speech. Karina had really thought about the meaning of 'Paper Cuts' and was lovely telling me I was NOT a complete wally for blubbering at the start of my own thankyou speech. 'Flower Jungle', 'Lightning Strikes Twice' and "Rain and Shine' are for you Kate xox

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...