Friday, November 11, 2011

one day

A favourite song has layers of new meaning with the birth of my two little tiny girls who I visit twice a day in hospital.



One Day/ Bjork

One day, it will happen
One day, it will all come true.
One day, when you're ready
One day, when you're up to it.

The atmosphere
Will get lighter
And two suns ready
To shine just for you
I can feel it.

One day it will happen
One day, one day it will all make sense
One day, you will blossom
One day, one day when you're ready.

An aeroplane
Will curve gracefully
Around the volcano
With the eruption that never lets you down.

I can feel it.

And the beautifullest
Fireworks are burning
In the sky just for you
I can feel it, I can feel it.

One day, one day, it will all come true
one day, one day...

4 comments:

Tali said...

God how I LOVE this song! Not long to go now sweetpea xo

Hazel Terry said...

XXX love to you all. I hope you get them home very soon XXX

Julie said...

Congratulations on the birth of dear Eve and Rose. I have been visiting R&S in anticipation for the last weeks. My dear Imogen was in SCBU for 8 weeks before she came home to us. Take care and warm wishes to you and your family of 5. Julie x

Anonymous said...

So happy for you! I have been thinking about you and your new little girls all week. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...