Tuesday, May 4, 2010

seasonal

Daisy Fellowes via the esoteric curiosa

Whilst Carly is rugging up and knitting scarves I've had my hair cut shorter, nearly bought a pair of sandals and actually looked up the price of a fake tan? I have never been one to get it right as far as dressing and the seasons go; I don't do on purpose! As if by magnetic force, if it's sunny I will rock up in a jumper and if its freezing I'll rock up in a singlet and have goosebumps and headlights all day and it has always been that way...

I could probably get it right on a cold windy day if I had this in my wardrobe.

image via Moodboard. (US Vogue Jan 2004), Alexander McQueen hand-sewn coat

3 comments:

♥ Sarah said...

So true! it used to drive Dad mad haha.

Anonymous said...

Your blog looks amazing at the moment .... own it!!

humanbean said...

Lovely coat.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...