I received a blog award from chunkychooky
that was very nice thankyou!
which means I tell 8 things about myself you might not know (or care about ha ha!)
you can join in too x
1. the next 6 weeks are going to be intense//;˘ and Im scared, excited, mainly scared
2. I am obsessional about baby's names I could tell you the origin and meaning of any name with reasonable accuracy dont worry most of the time I just do it in my head so as not to appear stalkerish or creepy. I read my baby name book before I go to bed its meditative.
3. Daryl Braithwaite's 'Horse's' made me cry today in the supermarket ooooooh ggooooooood NNNoooooooo
4. I met my husband when I was 18 in an indie/gothic nightclub I had just read a Cleo magazine which claimed if you make eye contact with a man and count (silently) for 7 seconds and then smile he will fall for in love with you; my girlfriend and I were giggling about it and I decided to see if it worked. Lets just say 7 seconds doing that feels like an ion and yes it works :-)
5. Apparently if I was an animal I would be a cross between a wombat and a rock wallaby I hope its the good bits.
6. I was addicted to the smell of the cleaner Mr Sheen when I was 13
7. ummmm; I always chose the boot as my piece in Monopoly; my sister was the top hat
8. sometimes I repeat myself