Friday, March 27, 2009

It's Crafty

So excited to finally have a proper look at this gorgeous book. So excited in fact that I stopped talking to customers and sat mute in a corner savouring every page of this delicious book like the kid in Never Ending Story.

Pip has done an amazing job of bringing Meet Me At Mike's all about and in such a positive, generous, sassy and upbeat way. There are 25 projects by 25 different Australian crafty people (one is by Carly) and features beautiful images of ephemera, vintage objects, favourite items collected by the designers and Australian fabrics (including some by Umbrella Prints). I would love to make every one of these projects and I think I will actually be able too because the instructions are simple and clear and dont make me hyperventilate like some patterns do.

Meet Me At Mike's is available in bookshops tomorrow and here now.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I have been seeing this books pretty cover on blogs here and there. I look forward to having a closer look:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...