Monday, December 1, 2008

This week Umbrella Prints



Carly and I worked on doing a room switchski at Nest Studio- back to front for a change. Umbrella Prints sold out of sumi black Elephants and kimono red Elephants fabric which was a SHOCK as we hadnt been counting and suddenly we hit cardboard. In fact its all looking a bit bare at the moment so itching for the new colours to arrive very soon I hope.

Tandem #3 is underway and beautiful. I will tell you more about it as it unfolds...

Louise did a gorgeous job of teaming black and blues at Mid Century Modern. I am always amazed by how different people interpret our fabric.

3 comments:

holly fluxx said...

i love that feeling when you sell out of something, so satisfying!!!
x x xx

Julie said...

Had a peak into the Nest on Saturday evening and what I saw made me smile. Just so bright and beautiful x.

Spin Spin said...

The shuffle looks so great, as do your papercuts. Hope the opening was fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...