Lovely Pip tagged me....
6 Boring Quirky Things About Me
1. I have always had an obsession with sparkly things so if you find me staring at a slab of mica- impregnated road surface you may need to shake me to get my attention (dont be offended I just love those glittery twinkly bits of light)
2. My husband's hair and daughter's hair are my favourite smells
3. People have said I look like a variety of people as far reaching as Encino Man, Liv Tyler, a dolphin, Eddy Vedder from Pearl Jam, Kim Bassinger in Batman, Evan Rachel Wood, Joan Cusack, a sausage dog, Tim Brooke Taylor from the Goodies, Paul Grabowski and Bert from Sesame St.
5. Husband aside my ideal man is Gene Wilder from Charlie and The Chocolate Factory
6. I still have the belly button fluff my first boyfriend sent me in the post
7. bonus answer.....I dream about flying often
Now what do I do? OK here are the others I have tagged Four Leaves, Thingemejigs, ChrissyForeman, NaomiMurrell, Holly, Take Two, Eli!!! and Notes and Images.
Post Post : I have received an actual email from a friend asking me to explain Gene Wilder in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory; I say because he is quirky, smart, stern but kind, the only man who looks good in velvet, can do a somersault AND can peel me chocolate truffles.